Mechanic – Multiple Locations
Urgently Hiring In: Denver, CO / Little Rock, AR / Springdale, AR / Oklahoma City, OK
This position performs regular preventative maintenance on equipment to ensure equipment functions properly. Analyzes
and repairs equipment when it breaks by using tools to repair damage and by replacing parts that cannot be repaired.
Assists the Service Manager in whatever is necessary to keep equipment running.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not to be construed
as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other
job-related task as requested by their Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain all equipment pursuant to company’s standards, including regular services, daily maintenance, and all
- Change oil and filters; lubricate all equipment.
- Prepare all equipment for use on the next day.
- Replace parts or repair all equipment as the work schedule demands.
- Drive to job site to repair pumps when necessary.
- Fix flat tires and change tires when necessary.
- Troubleshoot problems over the phone when necessary.
- Welding and metal fabricating
- Ensure all trucks meet DOT specifications at all times.
- Keep a list of parts used and hours spent on repairs.
- Operate pump when necessary.
- Work overtime as the work schedule demands.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All work performed will follow safety, and regulatory guidelines and rules as specified by company.
- Maintain shop pursuant to company service manual.
- All inventoried items are to be kept safe, clean and orderly at all times.
- Access all areas of company’s equipment as required for maintaining equipment. Access truck cab, forklift, and second
level parts room.
- Access spaces with small entry ways such as the area between drive train and truck frame to troubleshoot, service, and
- Access all boom areas to troubleshoot, service, and repair.
- Access Separate Placing Booms located at customer’s jobsite to maintain company’s equipment.
This position does not supervise other employees.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must be trained in repairs, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Must have good welding and metal fabricating skills.
- Federal DOT Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and Medical Card are required at all times.
- Must have operating knowledge of all company equipment and the required maintenance of each.
- Must own a large variety of tools and a tool box. Employee will be responsible for maintaining these tools and insuring
- Able to prioritize among competing requirements.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical trade school experience preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must meet DOT requirements for hearing and seeing.
- Must be able to verbally communicate to others.
- Ability to manage under pressure and with competing priorities.
- Must possess good manual dexterity to climb on and around all company equipment including high rise construction in
all weather conditions common to the area of the country.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds to overhead position.
- Requires heavy lifting of parts and tools. When parts are extremely heavy, must have the ability to run lifting equipment
such as forklifts, jacks, etc.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must tolerate working environment with outside temperatures that include excessive heat, cold, wind, and precipitation.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
We conduct both drug testing and background screening. We are an E-Verify participant.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.