Internal Projects & Contracts Manager
Strong preference provided to candidates local to Colorado; relocation assistance/consideration not provided.
Position resides in Corporate office (in office setting; not remote).
Join our TEAM! Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping, Capital Pumping LP and Eco-Pan, Inc. (also known as Concrete Pumping Holdings – the holdings company NASDAQ: BBCP) has an immediate opening for a full-time, experienced Internal Projects and Contracts Manager in our corporate office based in Thornton, CO. Reporting to the General Manager of our US Pumping Operations, this single position function plays a dual role depending on the needs of the organization. The position is responsible for managing a host of special internal projects and corporate initiatives as well as the lifecycle of all Contracts. Ensures alignment with Company’s policies and procedures, improves effectiveness of businesses (and its technologies), minimizes risk and achieves optimal cost savings. Position will serve as the liaison between employees across all entities, customers, vendors, and independent contractors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Internal Projects Management
- Project management of assigned internal corporate initiatives and rollouts/implementations.
- Properly assesses potential vendor products, vetting of internal procedures, coordination of resources, formulation of implementation plans and oversight of implementations.
- Ensures the scope of the project fits the budget and that staff complete each phase of the project within the scheduled timeline.
- Collaborates across business unit to gain understanding of corporate or entity initiative, challenge and/or opportunity.
- Assigns resources and ensures accountability to deliverables. Tracks status of project tasks and monitors progress.
- Facilitates project meetings and keep senior management team apprised of key initiatives.
Contracts Administration and Management
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of concrete pumping industry including Company’s sales processes, customer base, vendors/partners, and documentation standards.
- Perform due diligence on, provide recommendations, and negotiate standard contract terms for frequent customers.
- Completion and submission of contract prequalification documents as appropriate.
- Review for appropriateness of commercial insurance requirements and provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Effectively manage the Contract lifecycle, including but not limited to: template development, approval workflows, drafting, preparation and review all contract documentation, including master agreements, statements of work, modifications, renewals, amendments, execution, etc. with the appropriate customers/vendors.
- Create and maintain a well-organized and centralized digital file, storage and documentation system for all contract-related materials. Implement a comprehensive tagging and folder structure for easy access and search capabilities.
- Develop effective working relationships with key personnel across corporate and branch offices. Ease contract administration burdens across branches and streamline communications and monitoring processes while serving as the key point of contact between entities/branches and third parties.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and vendor arrangements and ensure key parameters are memorialized in
- Contracts while maintaining strong customer/vendor relations and protecting against legal, regulatory, and liability issues.
- Ensure the culture of safety remains a top priority.
- Ensure timely dissemination of contract documents to the appropriate parties, internally and externally.
Actively participate in discussions with internal key personnel and outside counsel (as necessary) to ensure unique legal arrangements are properly documented and captured.
- Partner with appropriate personnel to ensure the collection and submission of various forms necessary for the onboarding of new vendors in the Company’s accounting systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- Travel as required by position
This position does not supervise other employees at this time.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A minimum of 5 year’s direct contracts administration experience in the construction industry.
- Demonstrated deep and broad understanding of language and legal documentation associated with contracts; ability to translate organizational needs and customer/vendor compliance requirements into contract language while maintaining strong customer/vendor relations.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, excellent critical thinking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to prioritize among competing duties/projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; proven success of liaising and building relationships with business unit personnel as well as vendors and contractors.
- Demonstrated skills in persuasion and consensus-building; experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis (domestic only).
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Works in an indoor office relatively free from environmental conditions or hazards.
- Use of office equipment and computers.
- Occasional lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Positions in this class typically include extended sedentary positions, talking, hearing, seeing, grasping movement and repetitive motions.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The incumbent selected for this position is eligible for a base salary range of $115,000 – $140,000 (depending on experience) plus a discretionary bonus. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits program to our valued employees and your family members. Benefits available include:
- Bundled medical plan with dental AND vision coverage
- Telehealth for virtual doctor visits at no charge
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance for employees; Company-paid life insurance for our employee’s spouse/children
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance for employees and their spouse/children
- Voluntary short-term or long-term disability
- Company-funded health savings account
- Voluntary dependent/elder care flexible spending account (elder must be an IRS tax dependent)
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program for our employees and their immediate family members
- A 401(k) plan with a company match
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. This job description is not to be construed as all inclusive. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related task as requested. Reasonable accommodations may be considered and implemented to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We conduct both drug testing and background screening. We are an E-Verify participant.
Equal Opportunity Employer.