Join our TEAM! Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping, Capital Pumping LP and Eco-Pan, Inc. (also known as
Concrete Pumping Holdings – the holdings company NASDAQ: BBCP) has an immediate opening for a full-time
Dispatcher based in Boise, ID location. Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager, this position is responsible
scheduling and dispatching concrete pumps, operators, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to
appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs while applying cost efficiencies,
safety, and regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from customers, suppliers, operators, work crews, and
- Confer with customers and supervisors in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or
- Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders
- Maintain company’s standard for Federal DOT requirements for all DOT licensed drivers, including Hours of
Service, medical card and driver’s licenses.
- Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
- Manage all COD accounts to insure payment is received by the company on or before the scheduled work
- Receive and prepare work orders.
- Prepare, maintain, and communicate daily work schedules.
- Prepare maps and distribute to operators.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, changes, expenses,
inventory and other dispatch information.
- Prepare and submit month-end reports as required.
- Job duties may include accounts payable, accounts receivable, and collection activities. Collect, process and
post incoming checks, process lien waivers and Certificates of Insurance.
- Prepare monthly invoice statements and mail to customers.
- This position does not supervise other employees, although it does coordinate the scheduling activities of
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual Spanish/English speaking strongly preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent relationship management skills.
Outstanding phone etiquette.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service skills are required.
- Ability to manage under pressure and with competing priorities. Outstanding time management skills. Highly
organized with the ability to follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills. Able to consider relative costs and benefits of potential
actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Must have a working knowledge of the local area.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Works in an indoor office relatively free from environmental conditions or hazards
- Use of office equipment and computers
- Occasional lifting of supplies and materials (up to 20 lbs.)
- Must be able to verbally communicate to others.
- Must be able to meet requirements for hearing and seeing.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We are pleased to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program to our valued employees,
- Bundled medical plan with dental AND vision coverage
- Telehealth for virtual doctor visits at no charge
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance for employees; Company-paid life insurance for our employee’s
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance for employees and their spouse/children
- Voluntary short-term or long-term disability
- Company-funded health savings account
- Voluntary dependent/elder care flexible spending account (elder must be an IRS tax dependent)
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program for our employees and their immediate family members
- A 401(k) plan with a company match
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility
satisfactorily. This job description is not to be construed as all inclusive. Employees may be required to perform
any other job-related task as requested. Reasonable accommodations may be considered and implemented to
enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We conduct both drug testing and background screening. We are an E-Verify participant.
Equal Opportunity Employer.