Looking for a great career opportunity? Look no further. Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping is the leading concrete pumping company in the nation and we are looking for Concrete Pump Operators and Heavy Vehicle Mechanics to join our team. Our operators and mechanics work on the industry’s latest pumps, vehicles, and other specialty equipment such as line pumps, telebelts, laser screeds, line dragons, mini-placers, and much more.
Reasons to join Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping
- Work On Amazing Projects
- Option To Choose Where You Want To Work
- Being the largest pumping company in the U.S. means we have a lot of locations and offer you the opportunity to work at any of our 60+ branches across 20 states.
- Career Advancement
- Much of our management staff including our president, regional directors, branch managers, and safety managers had all started out pumping concrete or working in the shop. We focus on hiring internally for advanced positions because we appreciate those who work with us.
- Best Training In The Industry
- Much of our success is due to contractors preferring our method of training and safety. We train above and beyond the industry standard. Proper training ensures your safety and a stable career ahead of you.
- Top Of The Line Equipment
- With the largest fleet of pumping equipment than anyone, we not only offer more specialty equipment, but also the newest and most advanced in the industry.
- Great Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay package, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
- Work Independently
- Work better on your own? Manage your own pump.
- Top Leadership
- Our management team has more experience in the pumping industry than anyone. You become the best, by learning from the best.
- Travel Options
- No day is the same. Work from multiple locations and travel to new and excited locations.